Midway Park Resort
About the Hotel :
Midway Park Resort, a creation by three humble visionaries was an opportunity taken at a right time, with few cups of the special chai and the tasty vada pav. With determination and passion, work began for the construction of the resort. Small beginnings!
Midway Park, we actually stand by our name, geographically situated in the middle of Mumbai-Nashik Highway. We are a team of professionals from different fields wanting to make a difference in the lives of every individual who just needs a Break from the challenging life.
Seriously, how much do you want us to rant about ourselves. If you read this, you are at the right place for that special Break in your life!
- Modern furniture, warm colors and comfortable beds ensure a relaxed atmosphere at our accommodation in Midway Park .
- With a choice of rooms, you are guaranteed a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Midway park rooms are ideal for the Family as well as business visitor with WiFi technology.
- Midway Park is a paradise for children and families of all ages, who like a combination of sun and water.
- A place where you can enjoy the thrills and spills of the heart thumping adrenaline rush in fascinating swimming pool with rain dance.
- Whether you're celebrating for an award-winning moment, or looking for secluded romance under the stars, or a good old-fashioned family dinner, from celebration to intimate setting, Midway Park Restaurant is the perfect dining venue for you.
About the Place :
Shahapur lies 25 kms from Kalyan and 9 kms from Asangaon and is a small village where a couple of homestays are situated.
Mahuli Fort is situated at a height of 2815 ft. It is the highest point in Thane district. The forest that surrounds Mahuli has been declared as a sanctuary. It is considered as a trekking destination. Asangaon is the nearest railway station to Mahuli.
Tansa Dam is one of the oldest dam. Tansa dam, is an earthfill and gravity dam on Tansa river situated near Mumbai. This dam was constructed with the aim of meeting the requirement of water supply in Mumbai. The height of Tansa dam is 135 ft while the length is 9,199 ft.